Soy Patricia Maguet
Mi experiencia vital, mis raíces y mi historia personal me ayudan a conectar contigo
Welcome! On this page I’m going to tell you some things about me. I am Patricia Maguet and this website is the platform from which I carry out my mission.
I come from a family with origins in many countries and in which different races, languages and beliefs are mixed. However, throughout my life I have been observing that there is a constant that is repeated: the failure in couple relationships and the conflicts between people who love each other that end up causing ruptures and suffering over time.
Seeing the unhappiness caused by poorly managed relationship problems, pushed me to study psychology but above all to specialize professionally as a Family and Couples therapist. In the more than 20 years of professional experience that I carry behind my back, I have been able to verify time and time again that couple relationships and healthy family relationships are synonymous with a life free of anguish, suffering, guilt…
I have heard many times that children are our future but I disagree. For me our future depends on you and each one of us. As adults learn to relate, manage differences, and manage conflicts more successfully, we are helping to make a better present and future and we are better able to teach our children to maintain healthier and happier relationships. .
So there is nothing more satisfying for me than being able to accompany you to get things in your house working again and so you can enjoy your partner and your family in the shortest possible time.
ABOUT MY PROFESSIONAL BIOGRAPHY
- Graduated in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1992.
- Specialist in Clinical Psychology recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- PhD program in Neurosciences and Research Sufficiency by the Faculty of Medicine of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Master’s degree in Systemic Family Therapy from the School of Family Therapy at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, recognised by the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Founder of La Familia, Center of Psychology created in 2011.
- Associate Professor of Negotiation Techniques at the School of Management of the Instituto Químico de Sarrià since 2008.
· Trainer and Lecturer in subjects such as Time Management, Talent Management, Empathy or Management of Emotions for companies or organizations.
SOME ENTITIES WITH WHICH I HAVE COLLABORATED
I'VE APPEARED IN THESE MEDIA
In this blog I publish a new article twice a month. But also, with my subscribers I share every week videos, exercises, tests, and real cases… with solutions that work for couples and families.
Subscribe now for free and don’t miss anything! Plus, if you are part of my community of brave people committed to their relationships you will receive exclusive extras and bonuses.